blank

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The crickets are chirping in here, aren't they? My apologies for the lack of posting. I have pictures that I need to take and some pictures on my camera that I need to pull off.



We had a very relaxed weekend. The weather was nice and we didn't have anything really planned. I piddled around the house cleaning up here and there. I also tackled a few things in the bonus room. We take that room with small gulps because it's been a serious "catch-all" since we've moved in.



Some things that will be coming up:


We got some patio furniture this weekend. We're pretty excited about it since we've been shopping for patio furniture since we had the patio built.


Also our hardwood flooring came in on Friday. We picked it up yesterday... 54 boxes, two truck loads, and something like over 3000 pounds worth of wood. It's a lot of wood. A lot of wood that we committed to installing ourselves. Call me crazy. :)

And I'm still on the hunt for the perfect fabric for my roman shade in the morning room. I don't want to spend a lot of dough on an experimental project that may (or may not) work out.

I am going to meet my niece this weekend. I am pretty excited about it. She's the first in the family and she's super cute. So 5 hour road trip - here we come!! I plan to take several pictures this weekend with the little one.

Hopefully more updates to come soon - once I get those pictures off my camera!

post signature

2 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker March 10, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

I'm so jealous of your patio! We have an area off the back of our house that would be great for a patio (actually, it is a patio, but it's gravel. not cool!). One of these days!

Jill March 20, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

i'm totally envious of your patio and want to see pictures of the new furniture! that in itself would be a good blog post!

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP