Mental "To Do" List

>> Friday, March 19, 2010

There are a lot of things floating around in my head that I need to get done. I keep making lists and checking them twice - but then I decide that I'm still not sure what I want to do this weekend. I'm going to make myself an virtual list - and let's see how much stuff I get done over the weekend.

Friday

1. Errands: Target, AC Moore, bank, Sherwin Williams, grocery store
2. Pull up linoleum in the morning room to prep for new flooring.
3. Gym? {this is highly dependent on whether or not the guy giving us a quote on hardwoods comes tonight or tomorrow}
4. Do something outside. Anything.
5. Clean the house.

Saturday

1. Go on a picnic with The Mr. {perfect weather}
2. Get the last pictures for our "name frame"
3. Order said pictures.
4. Spread mulch?
5. Laundry.
6. Iron clothes {because I won't have time on Sunday}

Sunday

1. Tape master bath for painting.
2. Paint master bath
3. KKPsi meeting?

That's probably all I'll get done on Sunday. haha.

post signature

1 comments:

Melissa March 21, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

Dang! That is quite the list. Just MAKING that list made you ten times more productive then me this weekend! :)

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP