Food is good.

>> Monday, June 18, 2012

Nothing like being able to chew again and going back to work to make things go dark on the blog, right?

 



Right on.

Well it hasn’t exactly been quiet over here for that whole time – I just have been preoccupied with so many other fun things!  All of which should get their own post – and will hopefully soon!

The Mr. and I found out we are expecting a little butterball in November.
DSC_0011 


I went to Malaysia.
Kuantan, outside the Hyatt resort
The Mr. and I went to Cancun for my brother’s wedding.
DSCN0460
My niece got baptized.  (Oh – I guess I also didn’t mention that my sister had her 2nd baby!) 


458809_3862604616112_1747343573_o

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP