Monthly Goal Refresher

>> Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Let’s revisit the January goals I set for myself:

1. Jaw surgery. Get it done. Survive it.  This one came in under the wire for the January goals.  Surgery happened on Jan. 31 as you have seen based on my updates.

2. Run the Greenville News 5k on January 21.  I completed this in 30:53!  It was a fun run to do as my first 5k.  I enjoyed it and I’d do another one but I’m not so sure that I’m “addicted”.  Plus, I’m not running anywhere until I get over this jaw surgery bit.

3. Finish 3 books.  I didn’t so much read any books in January.  I did *start* a new book though – which is good.  So that’s positive.

February Goals:
I am going to make these easy so I don’t push myself too hard recovering from surgery.  Plus it’s a short month…and it’s already 7 days in, so there.


1. Finish my puzzles (3 total)

2. Go back to work. :-) This should be easy since it’s bound to happen at some point during the month!

3. Start exercising again.  



2 comments:

Amy February 7, 2012 at 10:17 AM  

30:53? I'm impressed!! I'm hoping I can complete it in under 45 minutes, but we'll see.

Glad to see you're on the mend!

Beth February 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM  

I'm willing to help you accomplish #1 and #3 for February :-)

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP