Windows Live Writer

>> Friday, January 6, 2012

I am giving Windows Live Writer a whirl for my blogger.  The blogger format essentially makes me want to pull my hair out…not to mention the fight I have every time I want to upload pictures or make a list or change the font.  You have to go start messing with the html settings.  When I want to blog or write, I just want to type as fast as I can think and be done with it.  Frankly, I don’t often proofread my posts either – which is one reason why I could never be a blogger for a living.  Sometimes my posts are all stream of consciousness and I like it like that.

I heard about Windows Live Writer through a blog that I regularly follow because I love her house.  Centsational Girl is a great website and she shared her blogging secret way back in September 2011.  I bookmarked it then (since I was hard and heavy studying) and swore I would come back to it.  New year, new leaf, more blogging? (maybe). 

So here I am – giving the new program a go.  So far, I am in absolutely love!

I am off for a run because the weather is beautiful outside.  Hopefully this program will get me more into putting my thoughts down so that I can have something to come back and look at some day. 

2 comments:

Amy January 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM  

oh ah gasp! an update! I hop you love this windows live writer, too. Maybe now you'll have more updates. :)

MB January 6, 2012 at 8:48 PM  

I know, right? This is ridiculous!

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP