How Did I Win the Weight Loss Journey?

>> Tuesday, December 27, 2011

First of all, please ignore my absence - I can't ever promise regular blogging.  Also, please excuse my bad pictures. :)

I have had several people ask me a lot of questions about losing weight.  A lot of them fall into some semblance of:
(1) How'd you do it???
(2) What? Did you stop eating?
(3) So,are you hungry all the time?

The answer to these is:
(1) Hard work
(2) No
(3) No

I have spent a lot of time and energy changing my diet (in the terms of nutrition, not weight loss fad) and changing my lifestyle.

One of the things that helped me a lot was getting familiar with portions and making those portions SUPER easy to measure out for breakfast and lunch at work.  The little container below is 1 cup.  Most cereals are a 1 cup serving (except the one below, which is 3/4 cup - but usually I eat a cup and adjust the calories accordingly).  This is part of my breakfast.  The other part is normally a piece of fruit and a cup of coffee - with a splash of cream and Splenda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP