Pre-Op Photos

>> Sunday, January 29, 2012

Part of me can’t believe that I am about to post these pictures on the world wide web – but I had told myself I would have full disclosure here for anyone this would help (even if that’s some of my relatives or children or friends of friends or total strangers).

 



First photo is a normal photo of me.  I took these photos on January 29 – two days prior to surgery.  This is where my jaw was “trained” to sit – so the bite and my face look pretty normal. 
DSC_0662 

 

 

This is a photo of my actual bite – with my lower jaw set into the socket of my upper jaw.  It’s difficult to smile in a position like this only because it’s not what I’m used to.  You can tell a definite difference in my chin in this picture.  It’s set back in my face. 
DSC_0654

This photo is the real story teller.  You can see the lack of chin and how my front teeth sat on my bottom lip to push it out. 
DSC_0655

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP