two thousand & eleven

>> Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's been quiet on the blog front for just over two months now.  It was a much needed break to stop focusing on what I was going to write next or what new exciting, awesome thing I'd tell you about next (and let me tell you - my life and it's on goings are not that exciting).  So for the past two months you basically missed: me working a lot of hours, eating a lot of turkey, opening Christmas presents, drinking a lot of good wine, and celebrating with friends and family.  That's the catch up.

Now onto the new year!  A couple of days late!  I think that's my new mantra.  Better late than never?

Follow up on 2010 Resolutions:
1. Lose the last 5 lb.  I did that and it felt good.  I'd like to lose some more or just tone up more.  I'm not going to kill myself over it but I need to get my food intake back to being healthy and fulfilling.  That's partly why we started cooking our way through Ellie Krieger's cook books.  That's still on going but finding time to meal plan on the weekends has been a little tougher.

2. Run a 5k.  Uh, yeah - that didn't happen.  Maybe in 2011?

3. Cross more things off my 101 in 1001 list.  This did happen and I need to do a follow up post on it.  We'll get there eventually. :)

2011 Resolutions:
1.  There's a list of organizational/decluttering/stop-making-me crazy things on my list.  Things like clean out the guest bedroom closets, sell a bunch of stuff on Craigslist or take it to Habitat (just get it out of my house!)
2. Begin and complete the Couch to 5k program
3. Cook more, plan more, and overall, enjoy more. :)



post signature

2 comments:

Beth January 2, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

I'll run a 5K with ya (AFTER I get this baby out!) :-)

Elle January 21, 2011 at 2:18 PM  

I've been thinking about the Couch to 5k program as well. I'm not really interested in the 5k part though so....

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP