The Grill

>> Sunday, April 24, 2011

I started this post about 4 months ago.  Now that I've typed this, I can't believe it's been 4 months.  Time flies when you're having fun - right?!  ....right.

I got a new grill.  Check it out.

Hotness, right?  Total hotness.
I've been told on several occasions that I look younger.
I'm not sure if that means I look like a baby or if I looked "old" without them.  Whatevs.

You might be wondering why I have braces (again) because I had them for seven years when I was younger.  I could break out in hives thinking about it.  This whole road began when I asked for some Invisiline to fix my bottom teeth that were shifting...and then it went from that to meeting with an oral surgeon.  Crap.

So long story short, I have braces to realign my teeth and then I will have jaw surgery to fix my overbite.  It will be total hotness once I get my teeth & overbite fixed.  The timeline I was given was surgery 12-15 months after beginning braces.  I've been in braces for 4 months - so that puts us at 8-11 months.  My schedule is 8 months at the latest. I have my third appointment next Monday... I will be making sure that my orthodontist and I are on the same schedule.  I think my schedule is more aggressive than his... 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous... 

And if I can get my act together, maybe I'll blog about it along the way. 

post signature

1 comments:

erin.patrice April 25, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

I'll be right there with you come September. I'm doing the braces thing while Hubs is on deploymemnt. Hopfully I won't have to get surgery for my TMJ issues. Eww. Good luck!

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP