Snow Globe

>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My office has walls of windows and every time I look up from my computer, it looks like I am in a snow globe.

Pick us up, shake us around, and let the snow fall. Repeat.

That's been the day thus far - although it's been snowing hard and steady all day, but the ground is too warm for anything to stick. That may have something to do with the 50+ degree weather we've been having, right?

I am headed out to Tennessee at o'dark thirty tomorrow morning - I sure hope the roads are clear because I have a meeting to attend at 9am!


post signature

1 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker March 3, 2010 at 12:54 AM  

I'm SO ready for spring. I know that we've got another month + of possible snow, but I really hope it's over with for the year. I am ready for the sun to come back to the northern hemisphere.

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP