Happy Birthday, Vivaldi

>> Thursday, March 4, 2010

Google let me know this morning when I opened my Mozilla browser that today is Antonio Vivaldi's birthday. 332nd birthday, as a matter of fact.

I haven't listened to Vivaldi in quite some time - so I decided that today, I should listen to some of his work in honor of his birthday.

You are probably most familiar with his Spring from his Four Seasons. Very popular with brides.



But to add some more Vivaldi to your life, here are one or two you may not be as familiar with:

Concerto for Two Violins in A Minor




And last - Summer fro Four Seasons - rock version. For all of my non-classical loving readers.



post signature

1 comments:

Elle March 9, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Kudos to fellow Vivaldi fans! He is my favorite composer and I love sharing a birthday with him!

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP