Ragged Around the Edges...

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm pooped. And I feel quite "ragged around the edges".


I don't have anything excited planned for the weekend even though my never-ending to-do list says otherwise. There are things that have been hanging out on this list since before 2010 started. How embarrassing is that? Somewhat embarassing for me.

So what will my weekend entail? I'll give it to you on a list so that maybe I'll knock some of these old "2009" things off of the list.

  • Finish wedding invitation order for Beth ...this sounds easy-peasy - but in reality will probably take up most of my weekend. Making screens and letting them cure/dry. Printing the invites, RSVPs, reception, direction, and accommodation cards with said screens. Letting them dry. Assembly required. And last, but not least, designing a monogram, creating a screen and printing itty bitty little squares for the pocketfold closure. I call this fun. You may call me crazy. :)
  • Vacuum the house, mop the floors, and maybe seal the tile grout?
  • Empty the dishwasher & clean up the kitchen ...yeah, I've got to put this on my "to-do" list because we've slacked off a little this week and I need to get this done ASAP. :)
  • Sort old magazines and rip out useful articles. ...this is the project that I started in "2009" and just haven't finished yet. The pile has been sitting next to my bed saying "Please, finish this so you can put this ugly pile away!" So, hopefully this weekend the ugly pile will get put away.
  • Shop for fabric for roman shade ...I keep thinking "Oh, I'll do that this weekend" and I keep putting it off. The reality of it is that I need to be doing it because I'm not going to find the fabric I want overnight. I mean, let's get real here.



  • So there you go, a few of the items on the list for this weekend. There are more - but they aren't nearly as interesting as mopping the floors or emptying the dishwasher. Actually, I'm saving them for another post...so you'll just have to wait and see!

    What are you up to this weekend?

    post signature

1 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker February 26, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

I have a stack of cooking magazines that I need to go through. I need to type the recipes up and put them in my recipe binder. This is easier said than done.

I've been so busy that I haven't had the chance to even open the sewing machine I got for Christmas.

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP