Friday, Friday, Friday!

>> Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm not entirely sure where the week went. I feel like I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off at the office and at home Monday thru Thursday. Thursday afternoon and evening were pretty relaxing and enjoyable.

But all that running around meant that I was pretty productive.

House decorated for Christmas? check
Work for clients finished? check
Christmas cards for Beth finished? check
(although with some minor "OMG, I fail at life" moments)
Brainstorm ideas for sisters Thank You cards? check
Find restaurants/things to do in Savannah, GA? check
Pack up some warm clothes (and a bathing suit*) for weekend getaway? double check


--------------------------------------------------

So - onto more important things. Next week at the office we are having "Goodie Day" (I wait all year for Goodie Day...)


What is Goodie Day?


The Planner's** definition: You make some treats and bring them in. We will share from 11:30-12:30 (lunch hour).

Wrong answer.

My Definition: People bring in sweets, treats, appetizers, whatever they want to eat but can't justify making it for themselves at home. You put it in the conference room and you eat all.day.long. All day.


So, what should I make??


I made cupcake bites last year and they all didn't get eaten. And I think I made something like cookies or brownies the year before. I am open to anything (and everything)...salty, sweet, salty & sweet? My only requirement is that it's not too time intensive and that it's not really expensive to make.



*there's a hot tub on the roof - how cool is that?


**I use the term "planner' loosely because all she does is send out and email decree telling everyone the day and "time" of the Goodie DAY. Don't call it a Goodie DAY if it only lasts for an hour by your definition.

2 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker December 11, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Pinwheels? (cream cheese tortilla things) Puppy Chow?

Desiree Lynn December 11, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

peanut butter kiss cookies - I made them for my last office thing and I had to fight to get one for myself

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
hershey kisses

combine - make into balls - stick kisses in - bake at 350 for 10 minutes

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP