Blog...

>> Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I am still not 100% happy with my blog, I just haven't had the time to dedicate to it... I should've just slapped a new background up and called it a day.



But nooooo, I wanted to go all fancy and html style and make it super awesome. And now I'm slacking off in the "super awesome" department. But I promise to get better soon!



Here are some random thoughts in no apparent order:



1. I can't really wrap my head around the fact that tomorrow is Christmas Eve and the next day is Christmas. Where has 2009 gone? I mean, for reals.



2. We are heading over to my parents for Christmas this year. I am looking forward to it! I need to come up with some idea of things to do because sometimes we get bored just hanging out and watching TV all day. (can't imagine who would get bored doing that, now can you? haha).



3. I've got the whole week after Christmas off to do whatever I want (well, need) to do around the house. I've got a list in progress and I'm going to try to post it here and keep it up to date with the things I'm getting done. I hope I get it all done (lots and lots of painting!!)



4. Speaking of updating lists - holy cow, I need to update my 101 in 1001. That's totally going to happen over break too. I'm going to bombard all you (or some of you??) readers with some reading entertainment (I hope!)



Sorry for the lame-o catch up post...things will get better, promise!

post signature

2 comments:

Amy December 24, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

I think the blog looks good? I mean, imho.

I can't believe it's this close to Christmas, either! whaaa~

Cheerful Homemaker December 24, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas! I agree that this year has flown by. We have enough people to visit that we don't have time to sit around and be bored.

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP