Terrible, I say!

>> Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I've been quite the terrible blogger lately, haven't I? Shesh!

My workout partner, Susie, and I had an hour workout with our old trainer Elvis tonight. You remember Elvis, right? Whew! I am sore already so I don't even want to think about how bad it's going to be tomorrow (or even Friday!). For me the most burn and soreness is two days after a workout. We did strength training for an hour and then he had 35 minutes of cardio lined up for us. I think this is going to be a good workout overall - we just need to get used to it. Our last Monday/Wednesday workouts were cupcake compared to this one! But it's okay because I want to stay in shape!

I haven't done a very good job of recording and updating on my weight loss on the blog. It's been months... as a matter of fact, not since May 20. In reality there has been nothing to report. During the summer the food, the drinks, the friends, the family, the weather - it's my kick back time. I kept working out and trying to eat right - but I had weeks (yes, weeks!) where I splurged.

I am hoping to start doing the Wednesday Weigh-In posts again starting next week. I've got a couple of fall goals for myself!

(1) If I maintain 150 lb for 1 week I can have either a pumpkin doughnut OR a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. (And yes, I know I linked to the nutritional information. Haha! It keeps me in check!!)

(2) I am aiming to hit 145 by Halloween. Thanksgiving at the very latest. And I can totally do this!!


Otherwise, things are quiet and life is overall good. I could complain, but really things aren't so bad. I've got a few projects for people on the table which I will update about soon!

Sorry bloggy friends - I will try not to neglect you any longer!



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP