Wednesday Weigh-In

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just to preface - this post is going to be random.

Weigh In results:

Last week: 152.2 lb
This week: 152.4 lb

Pretty dang good considering what I ate over the weekend (and none of it is anything to write home about...ice cream, Texas straw hats, english muffins, more ice cream, tostitos and guacamole)

The running has been going well. On Monday I pushed myself as far as I could and did about 20 minutes of running. Ended at 2.5 miles at 30 minutes which is pretty good in my opinion for just having started a couple weeks ago. I had to start going to a new gym on Monday because the gym I was going to got shut down by a court order. Apparently they are $86,000 delinquent on their rent. Awesome. I guess my $11/month doesn't exactly help pay the bills. Especially since as much as I go, I am positive that I use way more than $11/month in electricity, water, etc. Oh well. I only have to go a couple more miles to get to the other gym and the locker rooms there are nicer - so that's always a plus.

In other weight loss news, I finally bit the bullet and bought some new pants. They day I never thought would come, has come. I can wear a size 10 in Express pants. That's insane because my first part of size 12 Express pants were a little on the tight side. I realized I needed new pants when I kept finding myself sitting down and feeling like I was swimming in my pants (standing up, my hips held them up and I felt quite comfortable in them). But I can't have my under-roos hanging out at work because my pants are just that much too big.


Also keep those ideas and/or questions coming for my 100th blog post!


post signature

3 comments:

Lauren P May 20, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Definitely jealous of your dues at the gym!

Good job on the new pants! Always so exciting.

Amy May 20, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

congrats on the new pants!

Megan May 21, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Huge congrats on the new pants, that's awesome :)

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP