Recap!

>> Monday, June 1, 2009

I was slack last week and hardly updated at all. I know, I know. I just haven't felt motivated to write anything... so here's a recap of the last week or so, bullet style.

  • I had my annual review last week. It was all very positive - and that makes me feel good and rewarded for all my hard work over the past year. It's nice to hear some positive reinforcement.
  • We are starting a new project at work...which is exciting because I've been on the same job for the last 2 years. I like change!
  • I got to spend several relaxing hours at the pool over the weekend. The water was nice and the sunshine and breeze were delightful.
  • I mowed the lawn on Saturday morning and then took it upon myself to learn how to weed eat on my own. I knew it wasn't hard but I'm a wuss and was scared I'd sever my leg with the string.
  • I know that you can't really sever your leg with a weed eater string, but it would still hurt like no other.
  • I got the first coat of polyurethane on the plant stands...one down, two to go. I am leaving them in the spot where my car goes in the garage to hopefully encourage me to hurry up and finish so I can park in the garage again.
  • The 10 o'clock news here in the upstate (Fox Carolina News) is terrible. The anchor says that severe weather is "wicked" and just called Atlanta "The ATL". Oh and direct quote, "This here is a bear." WTF?
  • The Mr. is coming home tomorrow. Yay!

Maybe I'll find more inspiration tomorrow. I keep taking pictures and the pictures are always conveniently not on the computer that I am on. Fox Carolina News might deserve their own post for how ridiculous it really is...

And the 100th post...it's coming up. You can still ask me anything you want to ask. And a giveaway might be in my future... Come back for more!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP