Blogger BFF...

>> Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jill, over at Confessions of an Enginerd, gave me this shout out. How sweet of her!

With this award you're supposed to pick 6 blog friends who you think could be your friend IRL (in real life).

1. Jill. Obviously. ha. I know that she nominated me, but I can't help but agree with her. There aren't too many people out there who share my love of all things paper, fashion, and a good margarita with some queso! I think we'd be smashing friends in real life. Too bad she lives in Austin!

2. Megan over at So, Now What?. I love reading her blog and the adventures of her and her husband. I think she's got a great head on her shoulders and a super personality. Plus her husband, like my husband, has boxes upon boxes of random things - like cables and wire!

3. Molly, at Your Talking Gibberish. Her love of chocolate and the fact that she was in band makes me think we'd really hit it off. Plus she's got some really good looking recipes in her blog that I'd love to try out!

4. Etta, at Adventures in Holy Matrimony. I love seeing her recipes and reading about her adventures in the garden department at Lowe's, as well as her weight loss journey. And she just closed on a new house and moved in - so I'm excited to see it!

5. Heather, at Heather Drive. She's really creative. I started following her before we all got married and she had her Road to the Aisle blog. She has some really great recipes (especially for sweets!) and takes some pretty awesome photos. I think we could be friends in real life, although I'm not even sure she reads my blog. ha!

6. Amanda, at Amanda's Life Commentary. She's studying to be a doctor, loves to find a bargain, and I enjoy reading about her day to day life!

...now I'm going to stop stuffing my face and get back to work! :)

post signature

2 comments:

Molly May 26, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Aw, thanks! :-) I love that I'm known for my love of chocolate, lol.

Megan May 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

HAHA Thanks :) Jim would love to know I "won" an award based on his tendency to horde cables. He was actually mad at me this wkend because he said he needed a cable I "made him throw out". I'll never get to get rid of anymore now!

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP