busted!

>> Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So after the house post, I had lots of requests for house pictures. I'll work on that this weekend - promise!

Amy also called me out on my 100th blog post promises that didn't come to fruition. I'm not on blog post #106 (counting this one). I'm totally slack. totally. But I'll still come through with it since I did say I was going to do it. And I don't like it when people say they're going to do something...and then they don't.

But I'll make the giveaway a separate post. And I'll take pictures around the house this weekend. {I'm also planning on painting the kitchen after The Mr. gets on his plan to Cali for work on Sunday...so hopefully there will be pictures of that too!}


post signature

2 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker June 24, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

I've been planning on posting pictures of our house for a month now. But we have very little on our walls and boxes here and there still. No one wants to see photos of that.

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP