Weigh-In Wednesday

>> Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm sure all my followers have been waiting on the edge of their seats for my weigh in today. Right?! Right.

{I like to kid myself anyway}

Well, I did well last week and the first half of this week. A few slip ups over Easter weekend since we were visiting Dauge's parents.

{The mojitos were yummy and the angel food cake dessert was delicious.}

With that said here's the check in:
Last week: 157.8 lb
This week: 155.4 lb

I am down almost 2.5 lb. That is AWESOME! Next week I'd like to be down another 2 lb. That's my goal.

I'm glad to see that watching every.single.thing. I put in my mouth is paying off. It's not too difficult and I actually feel better.

I spent 20 minutes on the stair climber at the gym on Monday. As insane as it sounds - I'm looking forward to getting on it again tonight and doing another 20 minutes to work my booty!

2 comments:

Beth April 15, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

Short quick steps on the stairmaster will make your booty bigger....slower long ones will work the cardio :-)

Amy April 16, 2009 at 1:12 AM  

That's AWESOME! I totally slipped backwards today with a slice of birthday cake. //sigh//

I'm glad to see you're doing well though. I shall use you as inspiration. I'm sure you'll make that 2lbs again. =)

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP