Blog-lift?

>> Thursday, April 16, 2009

Amanda over at kevinandamanda.com has posted a tutorial about how to change the font of your blog title, date AND sidebar. I actually spent about an hour this morning at work doing this because, well, I'm not a huge fan of the standard blog font. And this is much prettier!

Next up: I'd like a new header and title. I just grabbed a photo of Bowman field when I started this thing. Now I want to shake it up a little bit.

What are your suggestions?

And while you're thinking about it - run over to Amanda's blog and learn how to give your blog some new fonts!

3 comments:

Beth April 16, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

LOL, have you always had this background? If you did I never noticed...b/c I have the same background since Easter!

Amy April 17, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

If you have any idea of what you'd like for a title/picture, I'm sure I can figure something out in photoshop.

I get bored much too easily.

Amy April 18, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

thanks for this!! I have been playing I can't get my sidebars to change so I will keep at it! Plus I keep changing my mind about fonts

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP