Wednesday Weigh-In

>> Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Good news! I'm down 1 pound from last week. So overall I'm down 1.2 lb from the first weigh-in on 2/16.

My weight? 157.6 lb

Let's see what happens in the coming days. I've been tracking my food on Sparkpeople for a week now and doing pretty darn good staying within the ranges for the calories and other nutrients listed. This does help me think twice about adding creamer to my coffee or swinging into Chic-Fil-A for a chicken biscuit in the morning. (Although Chic-Fil-A chicken biscuits are pretty amazing...)

I'm working out with Elvis tonight and it's been 4 weeks since we last measured. I told him I'm not ready to measure again today. I don't think there will be any progress and it would probably discourage me - which is not what I'm looking for.

And last, but not least, I am NOT going to make excuses about why I should skip the kickboxing class on Thursday. I'm so there. (and I need to be there!)

1 comments:

Lauren P April 1, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Just a thought....maybe have Elvis take your measurements and write them down but not show you. Then you can keep on your merry little way and see them next time you take measurements. That way they won't get your down, but you'll still have them for future reference?

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP