I'll just do it myself.

>> Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank.you.very.much.

Those are the famous last words of our process group here at work. We ask someone to help us out and do their job. We get blown off and impatient. Then we figure it out for ourselves.

I just spent about an hour and a half reading about the probability of failure on demand and how this correlates to Safety Integrity Levels. Now I'm going to calculate the information we need for our Safety PLC... so that I can FINALLY finish the calculations I'm supposed to be working on.

{Not that anyone really understood what I just said there...}

I've got about 150 calcs. And I've got a month to do them in. That's 5 calcs a day...I'm so on this.

1 comments:

Jill March 31, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

all i understood was "probability" and it made me throw up in my mouth a little. i may be an engineer, but statistics is not my forte...

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP