Retreat

>> Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dauge and I drove down to Toccoa, GA on Friday afternoon for a retreat with the music fraternity at Clemson. He was an active brother for what seems like forever and I became part of it my senior year at Clemson...so I'm still new (even though I'm an alumni). The location was great and it was a lot of fun catching up with everyone. The weather left much to be desired that's for sure. It rained pretty much non-stop from Friday after dinner until we left on Saturday evening. And then apparently it rained again after we got home on Saturday...and into Sunday. And it rained, and rained and rained. Then it sleeted and sleeted and sleeted. Then it snowed and snowed and snowed. Haha. It was a nasty weekend!

But despite the weather - the opportunity to reconnect with the brothers, alumni, and meet the Rhos was well worth it! Camp Toccoa is a nice place to go for something like this and if the weather had been nicer we would have gone hiking. Some people did go hiking. And then got lost. So Dauge, being the upstanding citizen he is, went and rescued them in our car. I wish I had pictures of the mud in my backseat...it's quite hilarious!

I took a whole lot of pictures with Bryn's camera and hardly any with my own...so these two will have to suffice for the weekend.

Quick snapshot of me and the hubs.


Jamie and Amy hanging out in Bryn's super cool hammock!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 21, 2009 at 12:49 AM  

Aw! So cute!

I'm glad you had fun at retreat. Hopefully you all will want to come back next year, too!

~Amy C.

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP