Tagged!

>> Friday, February 27, 2009

I got tagged by Jenn over at Living in the Heartland. I like her blog because she got such good, wholesome recipes! They all look sooo yummy - especially her oatmeal with peanut butter and bananas? I love it.

The rules of this little photo game:
Open the folder with all of your photos.
Open your 6th photo folder.
Take your 6th photo in that folder and blog it.
Write something about it.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

Here it is:
...you're probably wondering "what in the world?!" Well, we live in a new house so we're trying to document anything that we think could be wrong with it so the builder will fix it at our 11 month walk through. We weren't sure if there was a leak in our roof over the garage or if this was bug doodle. We decided it's probably just bugs - but to be safe (and not sorry) we took a picture of it anyway. Nothing very exciting! haha.

So here we go...I tag:
Beth at Jeff, Beth & Elaina

...everyone else that I follow (or that follows me) has already been tagged, I think. I have few internet friends. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP