Friday...

>> Sunday, March 29, 2009


On Friday, our chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi welcome nine new members of the Rho class. I always enjoy seeing the new members welcome into the fraternity. The picture above is the all of the active brothers plus all of the alumni who showed up. It's pretty awesome to see the turnout and to reconnect with everyone - as well as rededicate yourself. There are so many lessons learned from this organization (or any organization for that matter) that I hope the brothers will take with them into their future lives...now and after college.

Even if I don't keep up with and speak to everyone as often as I like, I always enjoy seeing people show up at the fraternities functions. And I'm sure the active brothers love seeing the alumni show up. :)



Rachel, Amy, me, Tasha, and Chris.
The Omicrons.



My family line. Some people call it "The Blackout".
I don't know why... :)


Daugenet and his line.
His little graduated.
Her little couldn't be there that night.
So Dauge was representing. :)


Amy and I.
Good picture of us.

1 comments:

Amy March 30, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

I'm really super glad that you were able to show up. Having you and Dauge around is always a treat!

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP