A quick glimpse...

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009

There's so much that I want to post about but work never lets me in - so I can't blog at lunch. And when I get home the couch just sucks.me.in. I need to get some pictures off of my camera because there are so many things I want to share with the blog-world! Things like the low-fat cheesecake that I made for Super Bowl Sunday...the curtains that I hung all by myself in my room...invitations I'm working on for a friend...the heat embosser I got for Christmas from Dauge's parents... so much stuff!!

So since The Mr. is going to be working late most of the week, I'm going to take that time after work that I don't have to be anywhere or feed anyone and do two things: 1. update my blog and 2. go to the gym.

Now, since I mentioned going to the gym... I made some goals for February which I mentioned in my last post. I did an hour of cardio last night - 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill. I'd say 75% of the time that I was on the treadmill I just kept thinking "Gosh, I want to go home and curl up on the couch." haha. Today, I'm sliding out of work early for a quick appointment at 4:30 and then all holds barred I'm going to try to make it to the 5:45 kickboxing class at the gym. The last time (and only time) I went it kicked.my.butt. All over the place. I had to leave after half an hour because I couldn't keep up and Rebecca was miserable. So we left.

Today? I'm going to try to make it the whole time...or at least 45 minutes. And to make it all the more interesting - I got some new workout pants. Woo!

This obviously isn't my booty...but you get the point. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP