2 inches

>> Thursday, February 5, 2009

Before the holidays, early December I think, I asked my trainer to measure my hips so I could set a "starting point". He measured them and I think the number he said was 46". Ouch. That's like almost two feet around me! Wow! So I told him I was going to lose 2" by the end of January because I was a little nervous about what the holidays would have in store.

He measured me again last night - 44". Yeah! I'm down 2". He said my next goal should be to lose 2" more in the next 4 weeks. I'm going to aim for it. I try to watch what I eat so I think I just need to increase my time at the gym. So over the next 4 weeks I am going to try to spend 3.5 hours a week at the gym doing cardio. I'm thinking 5 days/week and two of those days I'll go to the gym both at lunch and after work to do an entire hour that day. That shouldn't be too bad because if I don't go twice a day for at least two days then I would have to do half an hour of cardio everyday of the week. I like have a little bit of flexibility to take a day off if I don't feel like going to the gym. So let's see what kind of results this will get me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP