Opinions Needed!

>> Tuesday, February 17, 2009


I am at the beginning of the process of making wedding invitations for a friend of mine who is getting married in July. The pictures above is what she sent me as her inspiration. These will probably be the fanciest invites I've made thus far (and I am super, super excited about them!) ...I wish I could get this whole invite "business" thing off the ground a little more, but I digress.

The first image is the design that her and I came up with when we met to talk about them.

THEN - I found the scroll work that I put on the second image. I think I like it better. But then again maybe my personal preference is skewed and I don't like things that the mass population likes (very possible).


Which design do you like better? #1 or #2? Any other constructive criticism?

4 comments:

Beth February 17, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

I like the 2nd one personally :-)

Anonymous,  February 17, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

I like the second one better as well. The only (very nit-picky) comment I have is that neither seems very balanced, since the out-most point in the scroll work points towards the male's name, seemingly placing more emphasis on him than on the female. But like I said, that's very nit-picky.

Mary February 17, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

I like the second one better as well. The only thing I do not like is the long line that sticks out from the scroll. If there is any way you could get rid of that, you could move over the text and help with the balance issue.

Amanda August 1, 2011 at 6:23 PM  

Im making my own wedding invites similiar to the ones you made for your wedding. but i was wondering where you found those scrolls. i really like them.

if you can email me at
amstaruska@gmail.com

thanks!

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP