The Master

>> Friday, February 13, 2009

A long, long time ago I think I promised that I would "show" you around my house. I finally got the master bedroom in order so we will begin our tour here! The coverlet is the same one we registered for when we got married. No one bought it and then I couldn't find it. It was frustrating. Then one day at BB&B while I was shopping for curtains to match our current coverlet, THE ONE showed up on display... so I bought it. Dauge likes it. I like it. Everyone is happy. And it looks pretty good with our orangey furniture.


And since I was there looking for curtains, I bought the curtains that were on display with the coverlet. In the picture below, if you look to the left you'd see our closet, wall mounted TV and my dresser. If you look to the right there's the door to the bathroom and Dauge's dresser. The picture over the bed was matted with orange because it's a panoramic of Bowmen Field at Clemson (where we both met and went to school). ...we called it Bowmen Beach when we were in school because there were always scantily clad women out there. But the matte, size of the picture, and furniture just so happened to all go together so well!

We talked about painting the walls a sage color. I'm afraid that the curtains would blend in with the walls too much if we did that. I like the tan color that they are now...and if it's not broke, why fix it, right? ...what do you think?

1 comments:

Lynsey Kaye February 14, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Very cute room! I really like the sage color. If you ever did want to pain the room, maybe you could do the main color of the coverlet (the grey, is it?).

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP