Weight Update

>> Monday, January 19, 2009

...on time for once! Yeah! Straight to the point...

Now for the check in...
Start weight: 157 lb
Last time: 158.6 lb
This week: 158.6 lb (No change)

I could make excuses, but I'm not going to... I will say that this week I feel motivated. I went to the gym at lunch today and did Wii Fit twice over the weekend. I need to keep this momentum going and get to the gym 4-5 times this week. And I can totally do that!

Back to my snack...orange and some nuts. Woo!

Nothing else is really new with us right now. In unexciting news, I found curtains for our bedroom - so now I have the pleasure of hanging them up. Maybe I'll do that later this week and take some pictures to share.

I also have a friend's graduation announcements in the works and then later I think I'll have some more wedding invites to make. yay! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP