Weight Update

>> Thursday, January 15, 2009

So, I know I've said previously that I "weigh-in" on Mondays...in the privacy of my own bathroom, of course. I did weigh myself on Monday - I just haven't had an opportunity to post here to update the world about my weight...one of the two things women don't want people to know. Age and weight. Anyway...

I haven't updated since the week of Dec. 30 - so it's been a little bit. I didn't really weigh last week. Didn't really think about it, but maybe subconsciously I just didn't want to. Either way, I'm still trying to be strong and make it to my goal!

Now for the check in...
Start weight: 157 lb
Last time: 157.6 lb
This week: 158.6 lb (+1 lb)

I'm definitely NOT going in the right direction. I'm not sure what it is exactly but I'm trying to pinpoint what it is that I'm doing (or not doing) that is not helping the reading on the scale. I know that everyone's weight fluctuates but it's hard to justify two weeks of readings that are up. Maybe I'm not being as disciplined as I should be as far as what I'm putting into my mouth. I know that I need to exercise more. The cold weather isn't helping my motivation - but I need to just be tough and get over it. This coming Monday, I want to be different. I need the motivation of a lower scale reading...so here's to a healthy and active weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 15, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

I know that I have to take a pretty hard line when it comes to watching what I eat. So I use sparkpeople.com. It really helps me keep track of how much I'm eating and such. You should try it!

Amanda McT, from high school. ;)

Anonymous,  February 11, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

I'm trying to pinpoint it too. I KNOW I need to exercise to really lose all the weight, and I know that, but what I don't get is how I can be eating so much less than I was and am still not really losing (odd pound here and there). I mean, I'm not in starvation mode because I'm still eating plenty, but yet, I'm not snacking, I'm eating smaller portions, healthier food - what the HELL?!?!

I think the looming 35 is seriously affecting the metabolism. :(

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP