Total Slacker

>> Monday, October 6, 2008

So, as my loving husband pointed out this weekend, it's been almost a month since I last posted. Which was forever ago in all honesty. I keep meaning to post - but then I haven't taken the pictures and uploaded them to post them. It's really a viscious cycle.

So a quick update since I last posted...

The weekend after I last posted Daugenet and I attended a wedding that was part Korean and part traditional. Very interesting and the wedding was beautiful. Unfortunately it was ridiculously hot outside...to the point where Dauge had sweat marks all over his dress shirt. We decided to leave after the Korean ceremony and before the reception. Which I had to agree with because it was so hot that I felt like I had blown up like a balloon sitting in the hot sun!

I spent the next week in Kingsport, TN for work. The week following that I had meeting after meeting after meething (and therefore totally exhausted when I got home), and last week things have ligthened up a bit.

We are almost done staining our kitchen table - which is excited becuase I'm really ready to have a kitchen table to eat at. Mainly because I enjoy watching Jeopardy! while we eat...even if I am terrible at it. :-) I will post pictures of that soon so that everyone can see our hard work!

The ladies in the neighborhood had a scrapbooking get together this past weekend - and I thought I was in heaven! haha. I haven't really had the time or the energy to scrapbook, but I mustered some up for Saturday night. I haven't even picked out all the pictures for my wedding album from the photographer. ...it's on my "to do" list. I swear!

So that's my update on life...and I hope to keep up with this a little more often now that work seems to be slowing down a little bit. I should be weened back to 42-45 hours here soon and then I can actually function as a normal person!

I have some great recipes I want to post as well...so perhaps I'll get on that in the next day or so!

1 comments:

Rick October 8, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

Greetings Michelleigh, I just noticed that you signed up to be a follower of my blog. You're in trouble now, because I have no idea where I'm headed - and I refuse to stop and ask for directions.

Your post interest me because, as you might have read, our oldest is getting married on Saturday. (our first). Heat won't be a factor on the Oregon coast. We're praying that it won't rain. The weather report so far is good.

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP