Invitations for Amy

>> Tuesday, August 12, 2008


I finished Amy's invitations last week and mailed them out to her on Thursday. Yay! So I am a little late in posting this, but it's okay. These invitations turned out great! Her colors are chocolate brown and pink - but she wanted a little extra flair with the orange. All of the printing was done with my Gocco (which reinforces the fact that I need to get the larger version for projects like this one!). The ink colors were dark brown and tangerine. The pocketfold was coffee brown from Cardsandpockets.com. The inserts and invite are metallic champagne and are also from C&P. I wish her and Greg the best of luck!

Flap to close the pocketfolds. These were so easy to make!
The matte and invitation inside the pocketfold.
Close up of the filigree on the invitation. This came from iStockphoto.com

The RSVP card and the other 3 inserts are all very similar. The fonts used were Shardee and Copperplate Gothic Light.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 20, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

I am interested in having you design my invitations please email me at shelleyauto1@scrtc.com

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP