Amy's Invites

>> Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sad news came through today. The invitations I made for Amy got destryoed in the mail. I mailed them USPS Priority 2 day. It took 5 days, and a huge sort of mud puddle. Apparently they were soaking wet and only about a third of them were salvaged. Yikes. So I am going to pull out all my stops and re-make 72 invitations over the weekend. It only took me 3 weeks to make the first set of 110 - so I can remake 2/3 of them over a weekend, right? We'll see. I asked for pictures of the damage so I could document it (and maybe even get some money back from the post office?). Now I am off to overnight all of the supplies to my house (again). These are turning into expensive invitations for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP