So long, 2007

>> Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I can't believe that another year has already gone by...I just can't believe it. This past year was quite an eventful year for both Daugenet and I.

The year started off with our engagement and my last semester in college. And what a semester it was! I graduated from Clemson in May with my degree in Chemical Engineering.


Dauge's sister (shown lower left) got married shortly after I graduated followed by Trent and Jennifer, Kevin and Mia, and last (but not least) Candie and David.
























Candie and I before her wedding.


I also started my first "real world" job in Greenville, SC. I love working there and the people I work with are fantastic. I don't think I could've asked for a better position to begin working.

2008 - "The Year of the Wedding" has a lot in store for us. Dauge will be moving to Greenville, selling his house, finding a new job, a wedding of our own (plus at least 5 more that we will attend), a trip to Alaska, and buying a home. Whew! There's a lot to get accomplished and I know that time is just going to fly by. I want time to slow down just a little bit so that I can enjoy life a little bit more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP