Mondays...

>> Monday, June 20, 2011

These conversations on a Monday morning shouldn't annoy me, but they do...

Guy: "Did you make the copies of those packages that I asked you to copy Friday afternoon?"
Me: "Nooooo, I can go get someone to copy them for you.  It wasn't one of my priorities."
Guy: "Oh, okay.  Do you think you can do that by tomorrow?"
{Mind you - this guy has already asked me to do about 10 other things "by tomorrow" and he's not my boss}
Me: "I will ask her if she can do it by tomorrow."
Guy: "Did you work this weekend?"
Me: "No, I studied all weekend."
Guy: "Oh, did you hang out and just chill and do a little bit of studying?"
Me: "No, I studied ALL weekend."
Guy: "So you like started at 8 in the morning and studied all day?"
Me: "Well, I started at like 11am and studied until about 6pm on Saturday and on Sunday..."
Guy: "Oh so you like studied a lot.  You studied all weekend."

I mean, WTF?  How hard is that to comprehend?

post signature

2 comments:

Megan June 20, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

....and why is it any of his business what you do with your weekend!

Cheerful Homemaker June 20, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

I realize that you work in a predominantly male field. As a result, do you feel as though the men act as though you're their secretary/wife/mother/housekeeper once in a while? "Oh, don't worry about making copies, we can get that woman to do it!"

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP