Wait a minute...

>> Monday, August 2, 2010

Where did August come from? Holy macaroni.

Since I was too busy to post in July - let's talk about the things I loved in July:

1. A clean home. I don't have any pictures - but life from the floors and kitchen projects finally came back to normal. Well, forced back to normal since we had a 4th of July party at the house.


2. Fireworks!

3. My niece got baptized the second weekend in July. She was such a good baby and too cute! I really enjoyed heading home to spend time with the whole family. It was a much needed weekend away.

4. Furniture Finishing... I have finally gotten all of the unfinished furniture that keeps showing up at our house finished. Well, kind of finished. I don't have pictures - but I finished some cubbies for the craft room, bookcase for all of our books, and the chair that we've had since we moved into the house 2 years ago. It was a long process - but I'm glad I'm done with all of that. The "kind of" part comes in because the two stools we purchased for the kitchen still aren't finished but that's only because I found two stools that not only LOOK exactly the same - but the stickers on the underside listing the maker are exactly the same. The difference? The ones I found were already stained and only cost $30/each. The Mr. and and both agreed it was well worth the money. So much so, that The Mr. took me back to the store to get the second stool!



5. Jewelry, jewelry, jewelry! I went to 2 jewelry parties in one weekend. Now I am having my own jewelry party in September. I am looking forward to getting my jewelry from those parties and having the ladies over for a fun night of trying on jewelry, eating snacks, and having some drinks! This is one of the pieces I am anxiously awaiting to arrive!

post signature

2 comments:

Desiree Lynn August 3, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

Holy gorgeous bracelet batman!

Elle August 4, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

What a CYUTE baby! And wow - that is some kinda bracelet - what jewelry company?

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP