Parent/Child Dance

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010

For commemorative reasons and the fact that no less than 5 people have asked me what song I danced to with my dad at my wedding... I'm going to blog about it.

The first time someone asked, I told them it was by some oldies guy that I had never heard of - but the song was good and appropriate for both the father/daughter & mother/son dance.
{Since we combined them all into one song - inspired by my genius sister} We did this for several reasons {both her & I} - (1) our dad doesn't exactly love to dance; (2) our husbands don't exactly love to dance either. We like to keep the men in our lives happy...so one song, combo style. Danced with dad and dad-inlaw...he danced with mom and mom-in-law. Everyone's happy. Keep the drinks flowing.

As more people have asked about the song - it's taken considerable less time googling around to find it again. I now consistently remember the artist (but not the song name). But here it is as a package deal:

Paul Anka's "Times of Your Life"


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP