The Silence is Over

>> Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's over for now, anyway.

I thought I'd show you what has been going on around here lately to explain the reason why I haven't been so chatty.

Drawn your attention down in these pictures...





We pulled up all of our old carpet and linoleum. Pulled up the underlayment (under the linoleum). Pulled up 65% of the staples until we found out that we could hammer them down (d'oh!) and then we pulled the baseboards out, bottom cabinets, stove, dishwasher, and all of the furniture.

Tonight is the first night that we didn't have anything to do when we got home from work. Actually - I didn't go to work since I was here all day with the flooring people.

So definitely stay tuned - because they made some progress today and it looks great!




post signature

3 comments:

Beth April 14, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Whoa! That's crazy! I can't wait to see how it turns out :-)

Amy April 15, 2010 at 12:05 AM  

OH yes...sunday lunch at your place would have been quite impossible!

Can't wait to see the end results, though!

Desiree Lynn April 19, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

I love home improvements! Can't wait to see more.

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP