Geez, louise.

>> Friday, April 9, 2010

It's been almost two weeks since I last updated. I hadn't realized that it had been that long.

My apologies - but life + work + the beautiful weather has kept me out of pocket.

I have tons of pictures I need to pull of my camera and upload...so hopefully I'll make some headway on that this weekend.

This afternoon I'm heading over to a fabric store that I've heard about through the grapevine. This place is supposed to be some sort of mecca - so I am going to make the hour trek out there and see what it's all about. It apparently only opens once a month - so I've got to make it a priority this weekend. If I don't go this weekend I can't go for another month. Yikes!

Also on the docket for the weekend is a beer tasting festival called Top of the Hops here in town. Hopefully it's not incredibly crowded (which it might be) but if it is crowded hopefully the beer making the ridiculous crowd more tolerable. :) At least that is the plan.

Stay tuned. I hope to get those pictures off cameras and into blogs this weekend!

post signature

1 comments:

Desiree Lynn April 9, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

I'm so jealous you're going to the material store. I really wanted to go this weekend but we have too much to do for our party. I'll have to wait till next month. Have fun and let me know what you find!

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP