Resolve.

>> Friday, January 1, 2010

I could have sworn that I made a post about 2009 resolutions last year - but I couldn't put my hands on it, so I suppose that it never happened.



But 2010, here we are and I am going to publicly make my resolutions.



Here is what I resolve to do in 2010:



1. Lose those last 5 lb. The obligatory weight loss goal - I lost 10lb in 2008 and 10lb in 2009. Now I am going to lose this last 5 and I'm going to make it happen before the summertime.


2. Run in at least one 5k. Let's face it - I tried doing this my last year in college and didn't do so well. I said I would do it last year, and didn't. And so now I'm staring down the barrel of this shotgun and by golly I am going to make.this.happen. There's not logical reason why I can't make this happen.



3. Complete more things on my 101 in 1001. I feel like this is a little bit of a cop-out, but isn't the point of that list to make goals for yourself and then try to achieve them? And on the same token, isn't that the point of resolutions? So I have approximately 101 resolutions to work on.



>


post signature

1 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker January 1, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

I did a 5K in 2009. However, I did it at a brisk walk. It was for the Susan G. Komen foundation and my friend and I took our time, chatting along the way. :)

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP