Thursday Confessions

>> Thursday, November 19, 2009

A fellow blogger, Jill, does Monday Confessions... I thought it was a good idea, so I'm going to also (try) to do a weekly edition.

This week it all happens to be Biggest Loser related...

1. Sometimes I eat ice cream while I watch the Biggest Loser. Yup, it's true. And I laughed last night when Liz said she would eat ice cream while watching the Biggest Loser. Especially since I was considering getting out of bed to get some ice cream last night. After she said that though, I felt like I got called out and stayed put. I'll just drink my water, thankyouverymuch.

2. I don't think I could have Jillian Michaels as a trainer. All the yelling. I'm not sure my sanity could handle it. But I probably won't have to ever worry about finding out. :)

3. I think it's amusing that everyone is making a Wii game, including the Biggest Loser. I wonder if people will truly see results playing the Biggest Loser Wii game. I am curious...


post signature

2 comments:

d.a.r. November 19, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Hahaha my husband and I were eating pumpkin pie on the couch while Liz said that this week! Ooopsies.

At least it wasn't pizza like we were eating last week while watching BL? :)

Fake Transcript November 20, 2009 at 5:00 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP