...Beth...

>> Thursday, November 19, 2009

For lack of a better statement, this post has been burning a hole in my pocket! I wanted the bride-to-be to see her Save the Dates in person before reading about them on my blog - so I postponed this post for her to receive it in the mail.

I got the phone call last night saying she got it in the mail and she just loves them. :) I am so excited that she loves them because I love them too! They turned out beautifully!

The card front has these adorable flowers cut out of plantable seed paper attached with a purple brad as the flower center.

Inside the card:

I love the saying - especially since you can plant the flower on the front of the card.
Get it? :)



The back of the card:

These are the instructions for planting the dye cut on the front of the card.

This was also my first project that got a logo printed on it.

But it's still slightly in the works, so I'm still not totally ready to "unveil" it yet.

Maybe that will be a post in the next couple of days because I am almost there.

What do you think? What did your Save the Dates look like?

Stay tuned for the invitations that go with these Save the Dates! But before those come around, I'll have some Christmas cards to show you!

post signature

1 comments:

Desiree Lynn November 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

It's gorgeous! You've got amazing talent.

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP