Business Names

>> Monday, August 10, 2009

I've spent a decent amount of time designing, creating, and painstackingly cutting, assembling, and printing wedding invitations for people. Each time I do, by word of mouth, I get another client. Which is a-maz-ing.

And each time I do, I think to myself "Man, if only I had a name and website that these people could visit to see the things I've made, costs of the items, and even place their orders."

What's stopping me? I.have.no.idea what to call this so called place of business.

I need something classy and stylish - so when I stick a few extra business cards in with the order, people can pass them out to their friends.

I need it to be memorable so when they say "Go to her website and blah blah blah.com" they remember it later.

I need something that says "Hey, this person does invites and cards and things that are super cute!"

I need to stand out. Not fade into the background with all the other millions of people who design & sell paper goods.

So this is where you, my 28 faithful followers, come in. Pleeeeease help me!

{I'm begging. Seriously. No one else has been able to help.}

Here's what I've come up with:

1. Mrs. B Designs
2. says it all paper
3. Paper Per You
4. Fancy Filigree

Editted to add:
5. Sunshine Press
6. Sunshine Paper Press
7. Southern Paper Press
8. Part Time Paper Press

What are your thoughts? Do you like these in any particular order? Do you have a better idea?

post signature

2 comments:

Megan August 10, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

I think I like says it all paper and paper per you the best.

Andee August 11, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

I like I like the Mrs B, especially with your signature as the design.... :-) Wish I was creative enough to give you more ideas!

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP