Wendesday Weigh In

>> Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Man, I'm coming in under the wire on this one!

This past week has been a pretty good week as far as cardio and food go. Overall I've been good. There were a few dinners that slide in there that I probably ate too much - but they were delicious!

Last week: 155.2 lb
This week: 154.8 lb

Woo! I'll take being down about a half pound. I've noticed that cutting out alcohol has made a pretty big difference. Having some wine once or twice a week is doing me more good than once or twice a night. :)

I have started to ease myself into running some. Beth has asked me a few times to run a 5k with her...so instead of saying "I dunno, maybe next time because I'm not ready for one." hopefully next time I can say "I'll try!" I'm not a fast runner by any means but I get there with some walking interspersed in there.

Tonight when I got home from the gym, I sort of got suckered into a spin class at the gym down the street from us. It's "Bring a Friend Week" at SportsClub... She just said she was going to ask me to go to a spin class and I told her I'd be up for anything if I were a member there. And how convenient - it's bring a friend week! haha. Oh well. I think it'll be fun and why not challenge myself, right? Nothing wrong with trying something new once in a while... I'll have to update on that next Wednesday!

...I have some other things I want to post too. I just haven't gotten around to uploading the pictures. This weekend should be a little more laid back so maybe I'll get some done then!


post signature

2 comments:

Amy May 8, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

When's the 5K deal? I'm like you in the fact that I keep putting things like that off saying things like "maybe when I'm ready"...but why not now?

If you'd like a slow running buddy, let me know. I need to get back on the cardio track now that I'm in Charlotte rather than clemson...

Princess Selina May 8, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Hi Mrs. B! Thanks for posting on my bloggy! I think I am going to def. try and run in the mornings now. I think it will help jump start my day. Hope to see your comments more. Congrats on your weight loss. Oh, and 5k's are wonderful! I looove doing them!

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP