The Big 100...

>> Tuesday, May 19, 2009

...it's coming up. In T-minus 7 posts (counting this one, I think).

So a lot of people do "something" for their 100th post. I was trying to think of something to do for mine too in order to spice it up. So, the 5 or 6 (maybe 7) of you who actually read my blog - what do you think I should do?

A Q&A session? (You ask the questions, I give you the answers)

A giveaway? (I'm not sure what, exactly, I would give away...but I'm sure I could come up with something)

Any other random "thing"? Come on, people. What do you think I should do?


I've seen on some other blogs too "theme" posts. I was thinking about picking up some (maybe one or two) of these...so let me know what you'd like to see.

1. My Husband Rocks {Insert day of week here...obviously not Wed. that day is taken}

2. Show us where you live

3. New Recipes

4. Pretty Paper (I'll post things I have done, my inspirations, things I want to make like cards, scrapbook layouts, etc)

So all kinds of questions for all you readers out there. Come out of hiding and weigh in!


post signature

1 comments:

Amy May 20, 2009 at 12:59 AM  

First of all, I really really really like this blog layout.

But for the main deal, I like the idea of giving something away. But what if, instead of "giving away" you made something? The thing you make can be tailored to whoever it is that wins. You're good at the arts and crafts deal, so I think it would fit well. You might even be able to fit the thing you make around some sort of memory you have with said person. Like a really awesome photoframe with a picture of the two of you, or a magnet with an inside joke, or a pad of paper with a theme that ties the two of you together.

Just a thought. =)

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP