Weigh In Wednesday

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This morning's weigh in went so well I decided to treat myself to a Grande Caramel Apple Spice at Starbuck's!

{Although now that I put those 380 calories into my Sparkpeople website - going out to lunch might've been a better reward... But what's done is done.}

Last week: 155.4 lb
This week: 154.6 lb

I'm pretty stoked because this is the first time in the "on-again-off-again" 2 years that I've been "watching what I eat" that I have seen a number below 155 lb. Not much below - but still - BELOW. Small victories, right? Things are going in the right direction and I need to just keep sticking to it and not get complacent with how I feel and look. I've still got some pounds to lose!

Short term goal? Lose another pound next week.

Long term goal? Get to 150 by the end of May.

Exercise goal? Get off my butt and go to the friggin' gym. I got lazy this week working long days and Dauge being gone. So I need to get moving!



post signature

3 comments:

Beth April 22, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Great job! Now start running so you can go running with me! :-)

Amy April 23, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

If I started to sing "You're the Inspiration" would it turn awkward?

Like I said before though, don't get down -- I had 1/2 a bar of dark chocolate today. The hour I spend in the gym with cardio and weights...caput, now.

Beth April 23, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Oh, and I've just discovered fitday.com...and have become a little obsessed...you actually realize what ratios you're eating everything in and it breaks everything down for you.

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP