**ding ding ding***

>> Monday, April 20, 2009

So here it is. The new face lifted blog. Let me know what you think!

I still need to update the header **pointing up**. I also want a better name than the generic "The Life and Times". The life and times of what? So I'm thinking and trying to be creative. I discuss a lot of things in this blog - everything from weight loss to our house to life in general.

Somethings I've thought of:
"Our So-Called Life"
"Simpleville, USA"

That's about all I've got...

If you have suggestions - let's hear them! (I need all the help I can get...so please?)


post signature

2 comments:

Lynsey Kaye April 21, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

I like the header fonts and your new "signature" at the end of each post.

Looking good. My blog is needing a face lift too...again.

Lauren P April 21, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Any suggestions on how to make a signature??

Looks good.

Titles....hmmm....I'll have to think about it. I'm obviously not that creative since our family blog is also "Our Life and Times" and my running blog is "Run Galxichic, Run"

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP