Mark and Jean's Wedding

>> Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mark and Jean are not only our best friends, but they are our next door neighbors. ...Can you say "close"? Dauge and Mark have been friends for years - and luckily Jean and I get a long very well. So of course I felt like it was important for me to document their day more so than I have for other weddings. I actually took the nice camera to the wedding!


This is my favorite shot of Mark from the entire day.
This was taken as he was starting his walk down the aisle to wait for his bride!


Here comes Jean down the aisle with her dad.
She started out misty eyed....

But her grin came out as soon as she saw Mark waiting for her!


I Do, I Do!


Mr. & Mrs. Mark Jernigan

1 comments:

Beth January 2, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

I get my backgrounds at http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

on the left side there is a link that says "backgrounds"...they're super easy and you don't lose all of your widgets and blogs you have saved.

:-) I'm glad you had a good Christmas too!

Post a Comment

Leave this girl some love!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP